Now you can earn thousands of dollars a week in information marketing -- without writing (or paying freelancers thousands of dollars to write) your e-books, special reports, audio programs, and other info products.
Dear Internet Marketer:
In online information marketing, the most labor-intensive part of the business by far is writing your e-books and other information products.
It can take days - even weeks - sweating at the PC to bang out the 15,000 words needed to make a 50-page e-book.
A lot of work even if you like to write. And absolute torture if you don't enjoy writing.
Or, you can spend hundreds - or even thousands - of dollars paying freelance writers to research, write, and edit your info products for you.
But now you can save time and money creating great information products to sell on the Internet ...
... because there is a ton of content already written that's sitting around doing nothing ... except waiting for you to take it and sell it online.
Best of all, this content is free. Professional writers and editors have been paid handsome fees to create it. Now it's yours for the taking!
You don't even need to ask. Use it FREE any way you wish in your information marketing business - with no limitations, restrictions, or cost of any kind.
Unlock the secret to getting
FREE content to sell online
The free content I'm talking about is known as "public domain" material.
It includes books, articles, speeches, and other intellectual property that is not copyrighted.
In some cases, the creators never copyrighted the material in the first place. In fact, they explicitly state that you can use their stuff without paying them. All they ask is usually a small credit in a footnote.
Oddly, almost no one takes them up on this offer. That's because these organizations know how to create content. But they haven't a clue as how to package it and market it. And that's where you come in, as I'll explain in a minute.
In other cases, the material was copyrighted. But the copyright has expired. That means it's free game. Anyone can take it and do with it as they please.
For us Internet marketers, the discovery of "public domain" works was like stumbling upon a pirate's buried treasure chest!
Now, in our e-book Make Money Selling Public Domain Works Online, Terrie McArthur and I tell you everything you need to know about how to find, acquire, repackage, and sell public domain content for huge profits online.
And it's not theory. Many online marketers - including me - have made thousands of dollars in profits ... just by selling public domain content we got for free!
In this revealing guide to public domain profits, you'll discover:
- 20 ways to profit from selling public domain works on the Internet. Page 4.
- Get royalty-free stock photos for illustrating your public domain info products with eye-catching new visuals. Page 41.
- 3 ways to expand your line of info products quickly and easily using public domain material. Page 8.
- How to get great-looking cover designs for your public domain info products -- for less than $29 each. Page 42.
- You find an out-of-print book in a used bookstore that would make a perfect information product. Is it in the public domain? How to tell on page 9.
- 4 ways to convert public domain computer files into PDF format for e-book publication absolutely free. Page 43.
- Are public domain works you can republish difficult to find? The answer may surprise you. Page 10.
- How to price public domain info products for maximum revenues and profits. Page 45.
- How to create a hot-selling info product -- without writing a single word of it yourself. Page 11.
- 10 steps for choosing the best domain names for the landing pages selling your public domain products. Page 47.
- 4 ways to multiply your online profits selling public domain material. Page 12.
- Produce your own public domain product Web sites for as little as five dollars a month. Page 49.
- How to find free public domain content online with a fast Google search. Page 14.
- Where to get free help for creating winning landing pages that maximize conversion rates and revenues for your public domain products. Page 50.
- You find a great public domain work. But will it sell online? These keyword research tools can help you accurately forecast demand. Page 15.
- Where to get reliable, dirt-cheap hosting for your public domain product web sites. Page 51.
- 6 rules for determining whether content you find can be resold by you without paying a fee or royalty to the original author - or even seeking his permission. Page 18.
- 7 proven ways to drive high volumes of traffic and clicks to your public domain product landing pages. Page 53.
- Best places to find great old books that are in the public domain. You republish them and keep 100% of the profits. Page 19.
- 5 ways to promote your public domain products by writing free articles and posting them on the Web. Page 55.
- 5 steps to finding the perfect public domain sources for your Internet information marketing business. Page 20.
- Register your public domain info products for additional sales on these low-cost online e-book directories. Page 57.
- Get free public domain content to sell online -- courtesy of Uncle Sam. Your tax dollars paid to have this content created. So why not profit from them? Page 21.
- Stop unscrupulous competitors from stealing your public domain products -- and selling them online -- without paying you. Page 58.
- Are these delicious recipes protected by copyright or intellectual property law? Answer on page 22.
- How to "lock" your public domain e-book PDF files so others cannot steal or edit the content and pirate your products. Page 60.
- You find public domain content but need an original, clean copy to scan. Here's how to locate one quickly and easily. Page 23.
- Using public domain content to strategically expand your line of information products. Page 62.
- How to quickly and accurately scan and convert an old public domain book or article into an info product you can sell online for $29 a copy or more. Page 25.
- Use public domain material as free bonuses to promote sales of your other info products. Page 64.
- You find a public domain document online you want to update, but it is only available as a PDF. Turn to page 27 for easy instructions on how to convert it into an editable Word file.
- Turn public domain content into "bait pieces" that generate leads for your products or services online. Page 66.
- 5 steps for transforming old book-length public domain works into valuable, ready-to-market e-books. Page 29.
- How to develop a "radar" that helps you spot free public domain materials that are yours for the taking wherever you go - online or offline. Page 68.
- 3 ways to increase the perceived value of old public domain content you remarket as new info products. Page 30.
- 18 under-publicized sources where you can find great public domain content to convert into profitable info products. Page 69.
- 5 ideas for packaging short public domain works into brand-new, book-length online editions. Page 31.
- How to avoid fines and other penalties for illegally stealing content that may be protected by restrictions other than copyright. Page 71.
- How to create your own unique version of a public domain book so that no other Internet marketer can take what you have and resell it. Page 34.
- You find great content that you want to turn into an info product. Use the table on page 73 to determine whether you have the right to do so. Page 73.
- Add value and interest to old public domain documents with new illustrations, photos, diagrams, and other visuals. Page 35.
- 8 types of content that cannot be copyrighted. Plus: the only 3 ways a work can enter the public domain. Page 74.
- 3 keys to writing a powerful new title for an old public domain book that can make it sell like hotcakes. Page 37.
- 18 ways to write stronger headlines for marketing your public domain info products. Page 38.
- Use the "4 U's" formula to make sure your product title will compel consumers to purchase your republished public domain info product. Page 39.
- How to get a graphic designer to convert your old public domain document into an attractive e-book for as little as $100. Page 40.
- And so much more....
"I bought your book on public domain, and I loved it. Very helpful and packed with useful info."
"I purchased your co-authored Public Domain product yesterday and I am so impressed with it!" says Myra Totten. "I love that it is so thorough with generous information on how-to actually get the business up and running. Plus, it is the most complete source of info on Public Domain that I have seen. You have provided a wonderful opportunity and I can't wait to get started!"
"Your book has been extremely useful ... each time I read over your book I get some new idea."
Act now and save $30
Make Money Selling Public Domain Works Online has a list price of $59 - and that's what we'll sell it for later in the year.
But act now and it's yours for only $29 ... a savings of $30 ... less than I charge for just 5 minutes of my time. Quite a bargain, I think you'll agree when you review it.
And that's the investment you make only if you succeed at finding and selling public domain material for handsome profits online.
If it doesn't, then it won't cost you a penny. Here's why....
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with this unique guide to earning thousands of dollar a year finding, repackaging, and selling public domain content.
In fact, the program can easily pay back its cost more than 10 times over the very first time you use it to launch your first public domain info product!
Even better, if you aren't convinced that Make Money Selling Public Domain Works Online is one of the best investments you've made in your Internet marketing business this year....
Or you are unhappy for any other reason ... or for no reason at all ... just let me know within 90 days.
I'll give you a prompt and full refund. And you can keep the e-book free, with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing.
One more thing....
Selling information products on the Internet can be a great business, unless you do it in a way that you create a lot of work for yourself.
In that case ... if there is too much labor on your part ... it's not much better than having a 9-to-5 job -- and do you really want another one of those?
Finding, repackaging, and selling public domain content online is the fastest, cheapest, and easiest way I know to create great info products that sell at incredibly high profit margins.
By using public domain content, you can produce e-book after e-book - a complete line of info products - without writing a single word!
Even better, the supply of available public domain content is huge. And hardly anyone is taking advantage of it. So your competition is minimal.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Make Money Selling Public Domain Works Online on a risk-free 90-day trial basis, just click below now:
Robert W. Bly, Director
P.S. Order Make Money Selling Public Domain Works Online today and you get a FREE Bonus Report, The Loss Leader Strategy for Building Your E-Lists.
Using this little-known online marketing tactic, I added 946 new customers to my e-list in less than a week - at zero marketing cost.
As far as I know, no one else is doing this - so you should start using the technique now before everyone floods the market with it and it stops working.
For your FREE Bonus Report ... and to order Make Money Selling Public Domain Works Online ... click below now:
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of 70 books including The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt) and Business-to-Business Direct Marketing (NTC Business Books).
He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Subscription Marketing, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught writing at New York University.
Bob has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was formerly the advertising manager for Koch Engineering, a manufacturer of equipment for the chemical industry.
about Bob Bly
"Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work."
--Jim Romano, DataForceOne
"Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer."
--Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
"Bob, again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can't!"
--William McElleney, IBM
"The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we've already begun applying some of the key learnings."
--Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
"Bob...your creative work, patience, and 'partnership' with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we've received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We've not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings--your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel."
--John A. Fallone, IT Group International
"I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected -- which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back -- he nailed it the first time. Wow."
--Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
"Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment."
--Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
"Great white paper! I'm in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort."
--Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
"Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy."
--Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
"You did an excellent job. It's been a pleasure working with you on this project."
--Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
"Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that."
--Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
--Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry."
--Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"When I received the piece, I thought, I'll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn't stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken's story. I love it. It kept me reading. I'm VERY pleased with it."
--Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
"Bob, It's been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results."
--Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
"Thanks again for a great job."
--Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
"I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can't tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I've never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!"
--DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
"Great job -- I'm always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well."
--Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
"Thank you for the copy. I see why you're the expert. It's so simple, it's brilliant."
--Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
"The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again I'd like to say I'm impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business."
--Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
"When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale... can't ask for much better than that."
--David Galland, Casey Research
"I loved the ad! I don't see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can't wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!"
--Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
"I show off the work that we did on lead generation for negotiation -- as well as the conversion program from HMCL -- as big successes."
--Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Thank you for being very instrumental on making the launch of the wealth management book such a resounding success. It was so successful that we had to request more copies."
--Ingrid Boney, II
"Thanks, Bob! You are awesome to work with."
--Matt Morsa, Stock Secrets, Inc.
"I've spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he's doing."
--Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
"I am happy to report to you that your piece out produced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project...."
--Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
"This is an outstanding letter. Really nice work!"
--Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Like the package ... the tone ... I think it's excellent."
--Bill Caskey, Caskey Sales Achievement
"We are very pleased with your copy approach because your copy seems to speak to the neurologist better than the copy in previous promotions. Moreover, your copy presses the sell better and more effectively. I really value your direct marketing copy capabilities and I'm thrilled to have you working with MedLink."
--Jim Chacona, MedLink
"Just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for the hard work and energy you've poured into the Sinatra product package. You are a joy to work with."
--Gail Diggs, Phillips Health
"Thanks again-- you did a great job."
--Caleb Cherry, Capital Financial Media
"You are a genius! I rarely love copy this much from the get-go. You hit it on the head!"
--Sara Pond, Nightingale-Conant "The original ad insert of 'Wall Street's Loss is Your Gain' continues to kick butt -- pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago."
--Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
"As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn't until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved. With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted - in the promised time frame - with re-writes - and the results I wanted. Thanks Bob!"
--Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
"I found your ad copy compelling, powerful...even entertaining. You really communicated the 'feel' of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob!"
--Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn--t stop themselves from responding."
--Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well."
--Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Your work for me is outstanding."
--Thomas Massie, BRIDGELINE Software
"Your copy looks great. Thank you for the great job. I want you to know that one of the things I'm grateful for this year is meeting you and developing a relationship which is beneficial to both of us."
--Jack McDonough, U.S. Tax Corporation
"A special thanks to Bob for doing a superb job and making this work so well. I felt like a brilliant puppet in your hands."
--Michael Masterson, AWAI
"Even though he refuses to admit it, Bob is THE Direct Marketing guru...or, at the very least, he's mine."
--Jill Perri, American Consultants League
"Great copy! I love it!"
--Marlene Jensen, The Newsletter Group
"You've done great work with this package. I'm sure it wasn't easy doing all of the research to get all of the facts you've assembled. I learned things reading this package and I think for tech investors, this level of detail and fact finding provides a lot of credibility. I think it's a winner."
--Porter Stansberry, Porter Stansberry's Investment Advisory
"The postcard copy is super!"
--Gary Yondol, Media Planet
"Bob's ad is doing great!"
--Kusko, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis